- i’m so unbelievably in love with you
- Audrey Hepburn
Things I learned from you:
1) Don’t be mad at the world, or the world will be mad at you.
2) It’s okay to be angry. And it’s okay to be sad. But not forever.
3) Some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you.)
4) Appreciate everything, especially the little things.
5) There are people out there who have it much worse. If someone can still smile every day when they know they have an incurable cancer, then so can you.
6) There are bigger things out there for all of us.
7) School is important. Education is very important.
8) Simplicity is sometimes better.
9) Work hard even when it feels like a bad day. There is always tomorrow. It will eventually pay off.
10) There is still good out there. And there will always be.
And finally, love -
That love does exist.
Ming D. Liu, In 30 Days